SeBCON-MicroStoni's electronic Boost CONtroller,
designed for Volvos famous B21/B23/B230 turbo engines with Bosch LH-Jetronic systems.
SeBCON-Micro is a universal electronic boost-controller, designed for turbo engines with LH-Jetronic fuel injection system and conventional regulated turbochargers. SeBCON makes the boost adjustable via an PWM regulated solenoid which is controlled via the air mass flowrate messured by the AMM. The gain from regulating the boost via the AMM is an excellent throttle control over the whole engine speed range.
Power output on a stock B230FK/FT engine will be round about 190-200HP with a LH/EZK chipset and a SeBCON set to 0.9bar/13psi.
SeBCON is especially adapted for the following Volvo engines:
B21FT, B23FT, B230FT & B230FK
SeBCON can be adjusted also to other turbo engines by modifying the internal maps.
- Easy to install
- Preprogrammed, Plug-n-Drive
- Powered by a AVR® Atmega32 Microcontroller
- Customized for the LH-Jetronic 2.0/2.2/2.4 fuel injection system
- Optimized for Stonis LH2.4 tuning chip
- ISP Interface for optional programming: Atmel ISP
- Compact size (110mm x 52mm x 25mm), PCB is only 50mm x 63mm
- SeBCON-Micro Board
- Small case
- Manual - available via download